Your Guide to the Indian River County Mural Trail
Beaches aren’t the only beautiful thing you’ll see around Vero. New murals are popping up everyday! From Downtown Vero Beach to beachside, you don’t want to miss these Instagram-worthy murals. Follow the order we laid out to go from downtown to the beach or create your own path as you discover Vero’s funkier side. Use the city’s official hashtag to share your photos: #LoveVeroBeach
Now part of The Florida Mural Trail!
3. Right down the street is another mural by the same artist, Christopher Sweeney. His latest installation is on the south side of Frères Patisserie.
Artist: @crsweeney1 aka Christopher Sweeney
5. Next, head East towards the railroad tracks on State Road 60. You’ll see these bright and colorful flowers on your right hand (South) side.
Artist: Members of the Vero Beach Art Club as a donation to the City of Vero Beach.
6. Only a few blocks from the Hibiscus Mural is one of Vero Beach’s newest and most colorful murals. The Mr. Smokes downtown mural faces West on 20th Place, a one way road. Blink and you’ll miss it. To see the full mural, pull into Mr. Smokes, park and enjoy!
Artists: Barry Shapiro, Kristin Meeks and Greg Ingerson
7. The next mural is located across the Merrill P. Barber Bridge, in Riverside Park. Drive past Riverside Theatre and the Vero Beach Museum of Art towards the tennis and racquetball courts. We love the amazing details in this insta-worthy mural!
Artist: Carol Makris and is a gift from the Vero Beach Art Club volunteers!
8. The last two murals are located a little further East and closer to the beach. Park near Casey’s Place and walk in between Casey’s Place and the shops to its East (right) side. There you’ll find the mural below, a shopper lounging on a bench near some old Florida homes.
Artist: Barbara Sharp
9. The last mural is all about the beach! Located on the side of the Bethel Creek House, the mural is a donation by the Vero Beach Art Club.
Artist: Lee G. Smith with assistance of the Vero Beach art Club
12. This mural stop on the trail will lead you to Pareidolia Brewing Company, for Sebastian’s first mural.
14. The last and newest mural stop on the trail will lead you to Capt Hiram’s Resort! Check out their YouTube video!
Artist: @sickfisher aka Nick “Sick” Fisher
Let us know what your favorite Vero Beach mural is by commenting in the comment section below! Don’t forget to use the official city hashtag: #LoveVeroBeach